Today’s Minute To Win It Top 20 Countdown features a game that gets everyone moving. Junk in the Trunk is a simple and hilarious game in which spectators watch willing participants jump and shake around in an effort to beat the clock and win the game.
8 Ping Pong Balls
- Empty Tissue Box
1) Fill the tissue box with ping-pong balls, then attach tissue box to the back of belt. Put on the belt with the tissue box sitting at the small of the back.
2) When the clock starts, player may begin moving body to shake the ping-pong balls out.
3) Player’s hands or arms may not touch the box or belt.
4) Player may only touch the floor with his or her feet.
5) To complete the game, player must get all 8 ping-pong balls out of the box within the 60-second time limit.
1) Play some music with the game, maybe a one minute splice of Kris Kross’s Jump if you want to go old school.
2) If you don’t have belts available, you can use rope or even string to affix to the empty boxes. Make sure they are tight on the contestants or it makes it extremely difficult for the contestants to succeed at the challenge.
3) This is a great game to have an entire line-up of people play. We had eight going simultaneously when we played. You can award individual winners or pit teams (guys v. gals, Jr. High v. High School or eastside v. westside) against each other.
Check out our entire list of Top 20 Minute to Win Games.