Our bronze medal award goes to Christmas Jingle. This Top Ten Minute To Win It Christmas Game involves a good ear and a bit of luck.
- Two Strings Hung Horizontally
1) Prior to game start, fill glasses with water and tune them to the first 11 notes of “Jingle Bells.” Arrange the glasses in random order in the center of the table.
2) When the clock starts, contestant may start arranging the glasses in a line and tapping them with the spoon.
3) Glasses must be positioned in a clear line within 60 seconds to count toward completion of game.
4) If contestant knocks a glass over or spills enough water to change a glass’ note, the game will result in failure.
5) To complete the game, contestant must arrange the glasses in a line in the correct order correlating to the musical notes of the song “Jingle Bells” and have hands off the glasses within the 60-second time limit.
1) Test. Test. Test. Make sure you can play Jingles Bells before you have contestants give it a go.
2) Have everyone sing the song before hand so everyone can hear the tune, and it puts you in the Christmas spirit.
Like our Minute To Win It Christmas Game List? Then make sure to check out our Top 20 Minute to Win Games.