Nosedive come in at #3 on our Top 20 Minute To Win It Countdown list. I’ve seen this game played on multiple occasions and it always gets the crowd going. It’s a super simple concept, easy to set-up and tons of fun!
- Cotton Balls
- Petroleum Jelly (Vaseline)
- 2 Bowls
1) Set up the bowls 12′ apart, with the cotton balls placed in 1 bowl.
2) When the clock starts, contestant may dip nose in petroleum jelly and attempt to pick up cotton balls with the nose.
3) Player may only apply petroleum jelly by dipping nose in petroleum jelly.
4) If player transports more than 1 cotton ball at a time, any cotton balls that are deposited in the end bowl will not count towards the total.
5) Player must deposit cotton ball into the end bowl directly from the nose without coming into contact with any other body part or object.
6) To complete the game, player must transport 5 cotton balls from the start bowl to the end bowl, with all 5 cotton balls in the bowl concurrently with the 60-second time limit.
1) Set the bowls and cotton balls on a table. This makes it easier for people to see the game.
2) Have a disposable table cloth on the table to make clean-up a breeze.
3) Pit teams against each other at the same time.
Check out our entire list of Top 20 Minute to Win Games.