This simple and fun game is intense and easy to follow for anyone watching. We’ve played it on different occasions and it’s always a blast!
- 39 Blue Plastic Cups
- 1 Red Plastic Cup
1) Set up the stack of cups so that there’s 1 red cup with 39 blue cups stacked on top of it.
2) When the clock starts, player may grab a single cup from the top of the stack and place it on the bottom of the stack.
3) Player must use 1 hand to grab each cup, and must alternate hands with each cup.
4) If more than 1 cup is removed at a time, player must place all cups that are outside of the stack back on top of the stack before continuing.
5) Player must play the game from a standing position.
6) To complete the game, the red cup must be placed on the bottom after traveling through the stack, and the stack must be held in 1 hand at the red cup within the 60-second time limit.
How can I resist telling you to play the theme song from The Jeffersons? I can’t! Here’s a great YouTube clip with George gettin’ his groove on.
Sad that the Sherman Hemsley is no longer with us, but at least his moves are.
Check out our entire list of Top 20 Minute to Win Games.